DE-100 is a solvent-less, two compound epoxy coating system. It exhibits good appearance, chemical, and physical properties. This system has been approved by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA).
Primary Applications: Ideal for floors, countertops, arts, crafts, jewellery, resin arts.
- Crystal clear and excellent adhesive properties
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture, and easy to clean.
- 100% solids
- May apply several layers on itself with excellent adhesion. Contains no solvent with 0 VOC content, allowing for interior application without harmful odors.
- 100% Solids
- Mix Ratio by volume: A:B = 2:1 ; 2A Resin – 1B Hardner
- Working time: 45 minutes
- Mix time: 2 minutes
- UV Resistant
- Dry Time: 16-24 hours
- Hardness: 88-90 (shore D)
- Finish: Glossy
- Pour thickness: up to maximum of 0.5 inches
- 0 VOC
- Crystal Clear
- Re-coat Application: 16-24 hours
- Ideal for: floors, counter tops, arts, resin art, jewellery, and more.
- Bubble free
- No Fillers